Application Support Engineer
Do you want to work for a global leader where you will be at the forefront of new Innovation? Do you want to work in a flexible environment with a healthy work/life balance?
Are you a candidate looking for a role where you can be challenged daily, whilst learning and developing your skills?
Key Responsibilities will be:
* Supporting customers and 3rd party organisations integrate solutions through development, pilot and deployment stages.
* Meet the Service Level Agreement put in place with the 3rd party organisations
* Investigate technical issues reported by customers/integrators
* Work closely with regional and central R&D to offer quick solutions
* Lead customer support calls and meetings on technical issues and discussions
* Occasional customer on-site visits
Key skills include:
* Some software development experience an advantage
* Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
* Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
* Microsoft Office skills required
* Experience with C/C++, WinCE and WIN OS applications
This is a fantastic role where you will gain experience in software development and work with 3rd party organisations as well as learn & develop on the job.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job