A North East based manufacturing business are looking to hire an Application Developer to support growth plans. You will help to optimise business processes through the deployment and user support of the ERP and other applications functionality
Reporting into the IT Manager and working closely with engineers and developers, you will proactively identify, design and develop software applications. Other key responsibilities include:
- Provide support and maintenance to the Group's application portfolio
- Report on development progress, issues and risks
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Provide first and second line support to users
This is a great opportunity to work for a collaborative company who are innovators at what they do. Key requirements:
- Extensive ERP (preferable IRS) experience ideally within a manufacturing setting
- Oracle or SQL experience
- Development knowledge with .Net and SharePoint beneficial
- Awareness of BI
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'