Role Application Developer
Salary £40,000.00 + BENEFITS
Our client, a growing technology company are looking for an Application Developer to join them in Ipswich on a permanent basis.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Integrate current systems through APIs and microservice connectors to implement data and application architectures.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems, APIs, micro services
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop cross-platform mobile applications, CRM solutions, web services, API’s, micro services following the ALM
- Develop documentation throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- 3+ years’ experience in customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and .Net development using C# and other .NET programming languages.
- Experience with the .NET platform and Enterprise application development/ System Integration.
- Experience in SQL Server Database design, Database maintenance, developing T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers, performance tuning using MS SQL Server
- Experience of Business Intelligence and reporting tools (Power Bi)
- An understanding of Unit Testing, CI/CD, TDD
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office 36
- Microsoft Dynamics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job