Application Developer, software developer, .NET Developer, C#Developer
A leading payments company based in Wembley are looking for an Application Developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance and enhancement of business applications. You will have to collaborate with stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies and recommend solutions.
Skills and duties
- Developing new applications and services using C# with emphasis on File I/O, Winforms, Win Services, WCF, LINQ and Entity Framework
- Writing installation packages in InstallShield
- Exploring requirements and writing use case / user stories
- Run unit testing and write code documentation
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Developing reports in Visual Studio Integrated Environment Crystal reports
- Database design and development using MS-SQL
- Understanding of SOA and implementation of service based systems
- Demonstrated communication skills with Development and Program Managers to develop technical specifications for application code
If this role would be of interest to you please send your CV to or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job