Kingsley Consulting Ltd has been engaged by one of our clients to support them in appointing an Application Developer (.NET) on a permanent basis. The Application Developer role is a key role within the business and will form part of the Development team.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
- £40M Turnover Organisation
- Market Leaders
- Sustained Success - Over 160 years of experience
- Growth - Actively pushing the envelope in their sector
The application developer is responsible for development, maintenance and enhancement of business applications. Collaborating with stakeholders, the Application Developer will be able to identify user requirements, assess available technologies and recommend solution options. The Application Developer will also assess objectives for assigned project phases and recommend technical strategies and tactics to achieve the business needs.
- To develop new applications and services using C# with emphasis on File I/O, Winforms, Win Services, WCF, LINQ and Entity Framework
- To write installation packages in InstallShield
- Exploring requirements and writing user case / user stories
- Carry out unit testing and write code documentation
- Develop reports in Visual Studio Integrated Environment Crystal reports
- Design and develop databases using MS-SQL
- BSc in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Understanding of SOA and implementation of service based systems
- Able to demonstrate clear verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in learning more or wish to apply for this position please contact Richard Da Silva or click apply now.
Kingsley Consulting Ltd try to ensure we are as inclusive and diverse as possible. Should you require any adjustments or assistance at any point throughout the application or recruitment process then please do not hesitate to ask.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job