Application Developer, DevOps Developer, DevOps Engineer, Linux Systems Administrator, Python Developer
Application Developer DevOps
Length of contract: 4 Months
Location: London £400/PERDAY
You will be working on a Security cleared project for a multinational technology company for one of their offices based in London.
In your role
You will be a working as a DevOps engineer with experience of Linux System administration, managing and provisioning AWS infrastructure. Ideally your background would have involved experience in a security cleared role.
- VALID SECURITY CLEARANCE
- Strong Linux system administration experience, particularly CentOS 7
- Strong communication skills and a fast-learner
- Experience of provisioning and managing AWS infrastructure
- Experience working in a secure environment and the ability to adhere to security principles
- Strong scripting and automation skills, particularly: Python, Bash, Groovy, Powershell
- Familiarity with the principles of immutable infrastructure and ability to put these into practice.
Nice to have skills:
- Using Hashicorp Terraform to manage AWS infrastructure
- Previous experience using Splunk for monitoring
- Experience working with Postgres
- Experience of working an Agile environment within a Scrum team using JIRA
- Using Git for source control
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send a copy of your most up-to-date CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job