A charity organisation based in Poole is looking for an Application Architect to join their busy team. You will be focusing on business application platforms that contribute to the development of systems architectures as part of the build of business capability.
The responsibilities of the Application Architect will include;
- Responsible for baselining the current application landscape and business application architecture
- Provide architectural management
- Provide expertise and direction on the acquisition of new business applications
- Lead the creation of roadmaps for business applications
The successful Application Architect will have the following;
- Experience in applications design and development
- Experience with iterative solution and waterfall development approaches
- Experience with EA tools such as ABACUS - Desirable
The role of Application Architect is paying up to £53,529 for a 24-month fixed term contract with excellent benefits including 26 days holiday, 16% pension, health plan and more.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to or call Tom on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"