Application / Solution Technician / Developer - Poole/ Bedford - £35,000-55,000K
Do you hold agile methodology experience in overseeing Application & Solution Development?
Our Poole client is seeking experienced professionals works as part of a Project team to build solutions on Low Code platform.
You will possess an understanding customer/partner requirements. The role requires a high level of understanding of potentially complex data and process modelling, web application development and real-time integration capabilities within the low code platform to create engaging and functional web-based applications.
- An understanding of low code platforms and how to utilise and implement web-based applications, web user interfaces and web services
- Proven experience of working with customers and project teams in an agile manner
- Proven experience of working with relational data and databases
- Use of documentation, databases, web services and other means of accessing third-party systems for integration purposes
- Background in business analysis, process mapping and business processes
- Background in web-based systems analysis and/or web design is desirable
- An understanding of a range of business systems and processes, including the roles within an organisation for those responsible for implementing and maintaining them
- Working knowledge of the processes involved in software development and delivery of professional services - ITIL and Prince2 Agile
- Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a subject relating to Computer Science
- Business process/VB Access/SQL