Application and Infrastructure Support Executive
Based in South West London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Depending upon Experience
A rapidly expanding international software company has a superb opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic Application and Infrastructure Support Executive to be part of a small but dynamic Client Support Team. The role would be ideally suited to someone who is self-motivated, technically competent, conscientious and a responsible team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills. The role is a combination of application client support and in-house infrastructure support. It is essential that the selected candidate enjoys speaking to clients and is also happy to be 'hands on’, because these are both essential elements of the role.
The Application and Infrastructure Support Executive Candidates should have:
- A technical background, with a minimum of 3 year’s similar application and infrastructure support experience (first and second line)
- A good understanding of client support / call progression with the ability to track, manage, trouble-shoot and resolve software problems to resolution
- Knowledge and understanding of current & emerging technologies
- Knowledge-of IT infrastructure technologies and processes
- A good understanding of communication protocols, network devices, hubs/switches/ router diagnostics and configuration Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Hands-on experience supporting .NET & SQL based applications
- Knowledge of Desktop, Web-Based and Mobile technologies
- Incident Management experience on a Service / Help Desk
- Infrastructure and installation experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Customer service focused
- The ability to work flexible hours and go the extra mile to ensure customer support excellence
- Ability to assess problems quickly and provide excellent support to helpdesk queries from clients with the ability to manage the timely resolution of support issues in line with defined escalation procedures and service level agreements
- The aptitude to interpret and understand client issues both from a technical and user/operational perspective
- The capability to debug and deploy stored procedures and other objects inside SQL Server
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an experienced and friendly team who work effectively and collaboratively.
If you have the relevant experience and are seeking a challenging, but rewarding role please apply today with your CV and Covering Letter stating your salary requirements and why you are suited for this role today!
Only candidates with a valid UK residency / work permit will be considered at this time.
No recruitment agencies - thank you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job