Applications Administrator - Manchester City Centre - Temporary Ongoing
Search is recruiting for a well established client to work in their lovely central Manchester offices. They are looking for an experienced administrator to come in and hit the ground running.
Working in a busy and fast paced environment some of your duties will include:-
- To assist in processing registration applications
- To liaise with applicants and produce written correspondence throughout the application process
- Provide support to the applications manager and advisers.
- To ensure that work completed is fully compliant with company policy and procedure with reference to the data protection act.
- Ad hoc admin duties
- Knowledge of the data protection act
- Previous admin experience
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: £8.80 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
You will be highly organised, a strong communicator both written & verbally, and be familiar with a wide range of administrative processes. The successful candidate must also be proficient with the Microsoft Office programs.
Please respond to this advert if this sounds like the position for you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job