Do you have a passion for computers and Apple technology? Do you want to work for a company that recognises hard work and nurtures talent? We are recruiting for an Apple Service Technician to join our team. This is a varied role where you will be given the support and training to enable you to develop a broad spectrum of skills.
If you like fixing things and have used an Apple Mac computer this could be the role for you.
As a Service Technician you will need to have -
- A passion for the latest Apple technology and products
- Good customer liaison skills, ability to communicate clearly with customers at all levels of IT competency
- Natural ability to problem solve and an interest in hands-on repairs
- The training is web-based - so you need to be able to work alone reading the Apple Technician Courses and then completing the tests at the end. .... easy!
- Location - Bournemouth
- Immediate start
- 5 days per week
- Full training will be given (ACiT & ACMT Qualification)
- 28 days holiday per year
- Workplace Pension scheme
Role of Service Technician
- Diagnosing and problem solving issues and faults - including visual inspections to report on condition of products
- Use of Apple diagnostic toolkit
- Repairing a variety of Apple products (Hardware and software)
- Carry out daily admin within own workflow
- Involves regular liaison with customers over the phone and email
- Co-ordinating with logistics department
- Computer Hardware
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'