aigoFIND are currently looking for an Apple Mac Engineer for an IT Company looking to grow the team. The role will main involve managing and supporting clients with technical support consultancy and project planning.
You will be joining a great company and team of certified Apple Engineers who have built a reputation for providing their clients first class service.
- 3 years + of technical support experience of working with Mac's.
- Knowledge of Apple software including Server app, common Mac Applications
- Support with other technologies including Linus, Android, Meraki and Windows AD.
- Experience in building managing routers and firewalls including networking.
- Experience with integrating Macs in a Windows server environment.
- The chosen candidate will be a hard working, well presented, punctual person and have excellent customer facing skills.
- ACTC or higher Apple Certifications is desirable but not essential.
If you think this an opportunity that is suited to you then please give Alan Milliner. As a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultant please don't hesitate to get in touch with me for a confidential chat about how we can secure your next position.
aigo FIND operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job