How would you like to work up and close with Apple products?
Solutions inc. are now looking for a new Apple Expert to join their Guildford team!
A Little About Us:
As one of the UK’s leading Apple Premium Resellers, Solutions inc. take pride in offering a premium service when discussing customers' Apple requirements. For over 20 years, the company has grown with Apple to ensure the best possible experience when opting to invest in their technology.
Solutions inc. have branched out into six stores all over the South-East. With strong connections in business and education running parallel to a firm position in the retail sector, this company continues to deliver and expand exponentially.
As an Expert, you help create the energy and excitement around Apple products, providing the right solutions and getting products into customers’ hands. You understand that Solutions inc. is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other. It starts with you discovering customers’ needs, and with the support of your store team members, you match those needs with the right products. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another Solutions inc. store visitor into a loyal customer.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in a very active environment and invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Strong interest in technology, particularly Apple products, and ability to learn new products and features
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as well as individual customers
As an Expert, you’re highly skilled at uncovering customers' needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their new products. You perform other roles within the store too, trouble shooting customers technical queries to determine if a Solutions inc. Technician is required, also maintaining visual merchandising or assisting other team members. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your learning in customer interactions. Your success is measured by individual productivity as well as overall store performance as Solutions inc. pay a desirable bonus structure for staff that achieve targets. You’re proud to represent Solutions inc. and you get great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple products.
- You’re passionate about Apple and eager to share that passion with others
- Preferably have more than 3 years retail experience within technology
- You’ll have a strong understanding of Apple products and Software (macOS, iOS, watchOS and tvOS)
- You’re willing to learn and embrace Solutions inc. unique style of service
- You have strong people skills — you’re approachable, a good listener and empathetic
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs
What we offer:
Starting Pay: £7.85 p/hr
Generous Bonus Scheme.
If you feel this is the role for you, please send a cover letter and an up-to-date cv explaining your interest and why you feel you would do well in the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job