Role: Appeals Assessor
Hours: 37.5 per week.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm or 8.30am - 4.30pm
Salary: £14,500pa plus benefits
ParkingEye Ltd, part of Capita Plc, is the UK's largest technology centred car park management solutions company. Since its inception ParkingEye has grown from a small business in Lancashire to a multi-million pound business that provides services to some of the most well-known retailers in the UK.
· Review all appeals received either by post or website
· Answer calls received via our dedicated appeals helpline
· Undertake further responsibilities as requested by the team manager/leader
· Develop and provide a professional and effective service
· Liaise with Account Management as required for client specific appeals
· Increase knowledge of the business and its requirements.
· Contribute to team performance targets
· Answerable to team leaders and team manager
· A positive attitude and drive to succeed
· Computer literate (Email, Web, Microsoft Excel/Word in particular)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate initiative
· Receptive to changes in systems and processes
· Builds rapport quickly with colleagues, so contributing to a positive team spirit
· Takes personal pride in providing a quality service (either internal or external) to achieve targets
· Exercises judgement in selecting an appropriate form of written communication to get their point across i.e. email, letter
· Takes ownership and responsibility for personal performance targets
Where you will be working:BB2 1AUJob Classification:Experienced Professionals
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=BB21AU&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=BB21AU&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job