- An amazing opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join an established supplier of licensed apparel to the high street retailers.
- Designing trend led license products and fashion clothing for Mens and Ladieswear
- Working within a design team and alongside management.
- Completing the design of graphics and garments from initial concept through to final concept.
- Client and factory liaison on a daily basis ensuring satisfaction for all parties throughout the process.
- Attending meetings and presentations to Buyers.
- Working with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Technical knowledge and understanding wash techniques.
- Working to deadlines.
- Trend analysis.
- Critical path management.
- A minimum of 2 years experience is required.
- Designing and experience within Licensed products is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Fully computer literate.
- Keen eye for colour and style.
- Knowledge of print techniques, pattern cutting and garment finishing.
- Dedicated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and to tight deadlines.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'