Apparel Graphic Designer - Global Licensing Brand - Job Summary
This is an exciting opportunity for an Apparel Graphic/ Surface Pattern Designer to work on licensed apparel for global brands. My client’s designs can be found in major High street retailers and supermarkets. This is a great opportunity to join a truly worldwide organisation working with globally recognised brands. You will be part of a successful and expanding team working in a fast paced environment.
Apparel Graphic Designer - Global Licensing Brand - Role Responsibility
- Designing prints and graphics that meet company standards
- Working closely with other team members, from initial concept to final product Liaising with customers to make sure the samples are to a high standard and meet their requirements
- Liaising with factories on design and artwork
- Ensuring tight deadlines are met
- Keeping up to date with fashion trends including colours and shapes
Apparel Graphic Designer - Global Licensing Brand - The Ideal Candidate
- Will have license design experience
- Passionate about design and an interest in the license industry
- Enjoy working in vibrant team environment
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job