This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- Exciting, growing company with excellent offices.
- Fantastic professional development & progression opportunities.
- Excellent bunch of people & a very supportive environment.
Application Support Engineer with a keen desire to learn and progress needed to join a growing and very successful tech business in Bristol. You’ll be joining a high performing and hardworking team who genuinely care about what they do. They are looking for someone who shares their work ethic and wants their technical skills to be pushed & in turn develop!
What skills you'll be needing
- It’s essential that you have experience supporting internal and /or external software applications, in a similar 1st/2nd line support role.
- You’ll need to be excellent at detecting errors and troubleshooting them quickly.
- Any experience with SQL, Active Directory, Citrix XenApp 7.x and VMware is highly beneficial.
- Bonus points if you have worked with Genesys Software or within a Contact Centre solutions environment.
- You’ll be expected to have a keen desire to learn & continuously develop your technical skills.
As an Application Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing 1st & 2nd line support to the company’s internal applications, as well as offering support to their customers. The company provide multichannel contact centre solutions to customers such as Marks & Spencer’s, Three & many more, so customer service needs to be nothing less than excellent. You’ll be working across a range of applications and will be trained on a variety of different technologies, including Genesys.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining a very supportive, friendly & sociable team who really look out for each other. The offices themselves are impressive and the atmosphere is second to none. The whole team work extremely hard, and really reap the rewards making the staff turnover very low. Everyone who works there really feels a buzz around the growth & future of the company and the company are sincere advocates of internal progression and development opportunities.
If you want to join a company that can offer you exciting work & excellent progression opportunities then send in your CV to Hannah B.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job