APM Product Manager
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: UK, London city, Watford, Flexible.
Elavon is wholly owned by U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) and provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than 1.3 million customers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
As the #1 provider for airlines and a top five provider for hospitality, healthcare, retail, and public sector/education, Elavon’s innovative payment solutions are designed to solve pain points for businesses from small to enterprise-sized.
Your career is here at Elavon
It’s an exciting time to be in the payments industry, and at Elavon, we know our company is only as strong as our people. We are constantly on the lookout for strong team members who can provide value and superior service to our customers and partners worldwide. Elavon is committed to a diverse workplace, and we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
We draw strength from diversity
At Elavon, embracing diversity and fostering inclusion are business imperatives. We view everything we do through a diversity and inclusion lens to deepen our relationships with our stakeholders.
To further strengthen our role as key market player Gloablly, we are looking for an EU based APM Product Manager reporting into the Global APM Product Development Manager.
The successful candidate will operate at an independent level managing key activities of Alternative Payment Method strategy and Product Development across Elavon’s Omni-channel payments platform. He/She will be responsible for the the day to day managing of APM suppliers, product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle.
Main Duties include the following:
- Take ownership of APM supplier(s) and establish a strategy for alternative payment methods with supplier(s) both customer present and customer not present interfaces.
- Complete detailed product requirements, product user stories and supporting documentation material for product launch;
- Ensure that all scheme including alternative payment method suppliers, PSD & EBA related compliance requirements are completed and rolled out within the agreed timescales;
- Investigate new payment method solutions and identify how they would fit Elavon customer base.
- Build and manage relationships with multiple suppliers
- Ensure the product conforms with global regulatory requirements;
- Operate and run an Agile/SCRUM cadence
- Work with the QA & UAT teams to support building full QA and UAT test plans;
- Manage product pilots, feature launches and subsequent product updates/enhancements
- Plans, develops and controls project/product budget;
- Reviews risk data related to product line(s)
- Provide management support to the European and North American E-commerce teams
- Establish project schedules, plans and budget estimates
- Analyse business needs and project proposals and deliver multi-tier solutions ;
- Conduct competitive analysis and maintain information repositories of all competitive activity;
- Manage internal and external relationships associated with the Omni -Commerce Team;
Main Qualification, Skills and Experience include the following:
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM including creation of epics and user stories for subsequent design, development, and testing activities.
- Strong payments related experience including:
o Strong technical background for requirements definition, assisting in architecture design
o Skill set, or familiarity with, eCommerce gateways
o Payments background with Ecommerce and Alternative Payment Method experience
o Recent, relevant, or related developer experience
o Agile (e.g. SCRUM), iterative and Waterfall software development certifications and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills;
- Ability to communicate systems solutions or issues using appropriate language
- Demonstrated leadership, influencing, decision-making, problem-solving, and strategic management skills to facilitate working in a global, cross-functional team
- Ability to work with users and management to analyze user requirements;
- Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines;
Should you be interested in the detailed Job Description and in applying for this role, please submit a copy of your CV and covering letter by either applying directly or contacting Thanos Sarafas at thanos.sarafas [at} elavon.com
U.S. Bank Named a 2018 World’s Most Ethical Company® by Ethisphere Institute
Elavon are an equal opportunities employer and as such make every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job