The Test Lead will work with the QA Manager to plan, design and govern testing according to the QA best practice framework. The Test Lead will create test schedules, plans, identify issues through test execution, coordinate test activities across projects, track defect resolution, carry out defect analysis and produce test status reports to key stakeholders. The Test Lead will be competent in test methodologies, API testing and automation tools (Postman) and qualified to ISTQB Foundation level.
- Ensure testing is planned, designed and governed according to the QA best practice framework
- Continuously challenge the QA best practice framework ensuring a workable governance is achieved and in use
- Ensure the QA Policy is adhered to throughout the Change Lifecycle
- Writing Test Strategy and Test plan when required
- Analyse requirements and technical solutions identifying the type of testing required to complete thorough quality assurance
- Ensure peer reviews are undertaken for each test script by the key stakeholders
- Review all relevant documentation to ensure QA is applied, by carrying out static testing techniques
- Provides Test Status Reports to Project Managers on a regular basis or on demand
- Contribute to the development of test design techniques amongst the QA team
- API Testing
- Good in understanding scope, functional behaviour of the APIs and usage scenarios.
- SOAP & RESTful web services
- Knowledge of API test automation framework, process, strategy, approach
- Capable to automate the APIs to using a datasource
- Knowledge of Postman (Open Source) tool
- Due to the high volume of CV’s received we may not be able to get back to all applicants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'