API & Integration Technical Support Specialist Java
We have an exciting opportunity for a API & Integration Technical Support Specialist to join the world leader in the API Software market, who’s mission is to make the integration of IT applications easier to collaborate and use together!
Due to their explosive growth across the world, they are growing organisation with exciting and new challenges ahead.
If you love to solve complex issues and want to work for a market leading software company… then keep on reading!
This position will see you join our clients talented team of technical trouble-shooters.
You will be responsible for helping customer resolve complex problems across their API platform and will be exposed to a variety of different environments and technical challenges across Enterprise Software.
We are looking for technical puzzle solvers who love to help customers and be part of a growing team!
- Experience in supporting and de-bugging Java Applications and can examine thread dumps and threading issues
- A strong knowledge of Internet technologies and protocols such as HTTP and FTP
- Experience working with integration technologies such as SOAP, Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS* etc…
- Has excellent problem-solving abilities and gets a kick out of solving tricky technical issues!
- Can demonstrate excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to think quickly on your feet when handling multiple technical cases.
- A passion for learning and development and can give great examples of when you have had to learn new technology and how you did it!
- Loves helping people! Helping to solve their issues, but to better understand our product and how it functions within their environment.
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leading software company within a collaborative, exciting and challenging team!
If you’re interested, why are you still reading?!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"