Apheresis Operations Investigator
Are you looking to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company?
Interested in contributing to extending and improving people's lives?
Then this may be for you!
Apodi is recruiting an Apheresis Operations Investigator to join a global Pharma company, to be based in Frimley with some travelling required. Â The client's mission is to care and cure, and they are committed to developing innovative medicines and improving access to treatment through patient assistance and resource programs
The role of the Apheresis Operations Investigator includes (but is not limited to);
- Cellular Material Investigations deviations with any cellular materials received are appropriately evaluated, investigated, and have required follow up and feedback
- Simulated Processing and Mock Shipment Management working with the Apheresis Operations Tissue Experts and project management to ensure â€œmock shipmentsâ€ are coordinated as required
- Apheresis Operations Department Support implementation and maintenance of applicable SOPs as well as supporting other functions
To be considered for the Apheresis Operations Investigator role, you will need the following;
- University degree with an advanced degree in Science preferred
- 10+ years of good practice pharmaceutical experience or at least 5 years pharmaceutical experience and equivalent experience in blood and tissue operations
- Experience working in a highly matrixed environment
- Knowledge in drug development
- Knowledge of European blood and tissue directives
- Clinical trial and manufacturing operations experience is desirable
The client is offering a competitive salary and attractive benefits. Â If you are interested in this role and working for a company that was certified as "Top Employer Europe 2017" then get in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job