• Responsible for the day-today management and control of the account payable/receivable and the cash book process.
• Manage the Accounting Operational team; providing support and development opportunities through regular 1-2-1 discussion, team meetings, goal setting and annual appraisals.
• Apply appropriate accounting knowledge and techniques to all areas of work.
• Ensure all deadlines are met without compromising the quality of work.
• Through your team, manage the company's accounting operations, including ensuring all company policies are adhered to.
• Participate in the integration into SOX and ensure compliance and controls are implemented and adhered to across the business in particular SOX, US GAAP and local GAAP.
• Ensure that problematic invoices are correctly queried in SAP, and are followed up on to ensure speedy resolution.
• Be an escalation point for Business partners.
• Complete special projects as requested.
The suitable candidate will have at least 3 years experience in a similar role and it is absolutely essential to have media experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job