A highly successful and expanding international marketing agency is looking for a AP Analyst. It’s a full service agency that specialises in live entertainment, museums and film, and offers a complete solution to producers and venues from buying print to marketing and budgeting.
- Logging invoices onto the system and performing weekly reviews of the invoice log.
- resolving any invoice queries from suppliers and reconciling supplier statements.
- Responsible for the posting of fixed asset additions.
- Billing for 2 small businesses within the group.
Key skills / qualifications / competencies:
- Be educated to degree level
- Have some prior experience of purchase ledger or transactional finance
- Be an exceptional communicator who can build relationships with ease
- Have impeccable organisational and time management skills
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and have a strong attention to detail
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
- International Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job