MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting an AP Accountant for an established business in Witham. The role will be responsible for manual payments, AP close and AP trial balance reconciliation and review, as well as monitoring the Goods Received Not Invoices system generated report and the clearance of outstanding bank entries. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known business that really does look after its staff.
- Verification and co-ordination of approx. 150 manual payments per month.
- Validation and approval of payment templates on banking software.
- Query resolution of AP-GL reconciliations including AP trial balance and AP Accruals.
- Query resolution and clearance of Accounts Payable outstanding bank entries.
- Review and resolution of open Credit balances.
- Clearing Proforma AP invoices to account for VAT.
- Day to day support of Local Business Units and Offshore P2P team.
- Monitoring of Goods Received Not Invoiced (GRNI) reports & escalation where appropriate.
- Mailbox management.
- AP month end close processes.
- Support in the continuous improvement of business processes.
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Assist auditors and SOX testers.
- Intermediate Excel skills - V lookups, pivot tables
- Flexible and proactive team player
- Accurate with high attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Accounts Payable experience would be desirable
This is a rare opportunity to work with exceptionally skilled people for a business that is very established in its industry and offers future progression opportunities. If this would be something of interest or you would like any further information please do apply ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job