To provide customer support on a 24 hour, 365 days a year basis. Ensuring contract customer requirements are processed in a timely manner and manage inventory to increase sales revenues to all non-contracted customers. Hours of work are 4 days on/4 days off, 10:00 - 22:00.
- Handle all customer out of hours requirements.
- Respond to customer AOG and priority requirements in appropriate time frames.
- Deliver high quality customer service at all times.
- Manage customer accounts and contracts, including specific requirements.
- Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale.
- Purchase items for customer requirements and brokered transactions.
- Negotiate with customer and suppliers when needed.
- Understand customer culture and ways of trading.
- Maintain up to date market knowledge.
- Maximise all sales opportunities to ensure the highest revenues are achieved.
- Liaise with internal departments as the nature of the specific task may require.
- Train other members of the team and new employees in all functions and
- Assist the AOG sales Manager and Vice President AOG Sales with all tasks as required
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
- Any other duties as requested.
- Preferred background in aviation or rotable trading.
- Preferred comprehensive understanding of aircraft spares and airline AOG requirements.
- Preferred previous experience working with customer in a 24 hour service environment.
- Professional and courteous phone manager.
- Ability to work with a number of existing and new IT systems.
- Be flexible and adaptable with working hours, process and procedures.
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to plan coordinate and delegate work.
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with some experience of Quantum.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'