Our client, based in South Wales, is currently recruiting for an Anti-Social Behaviour Officer on a temporary contract for four months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Covering a patch of around 1,000 properties
- Carrying out some evictions however dealing with complaints over the phone
- Dealing with mid-high level Anti-Social Behaviour
- Delivering excellent, comprehensive, proactive and victim focused ASB service, including dealing with issues of domestic abuse, hate crime and harassment, and ensuring a high level of presence and interventions in our communities
- Ensuring that all possible steps are taken to prevent, divert and tackle behaviour that causes problems for others, and that prompt and effective action is taken to investigate all allegations of all reported cases of ASB, working in partnership with statutory and third sector partner agencies
- Carrying out NOSP’S, NTQ’s and evictions and attend court when required
- Working with mid-high level Anti-Social Behaviour
- 35 hours per week - home working
- Monday - Friday 9am-4pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'