ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR OFFICER
£19- 24 HOURLY RATE
MONDAY - FRIDAY- 8.45AM - 5PM
6 MONTH ASSIGNMENT (POSSIBILITY OF BEING EXTENDED)
AN ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUROFFICERS MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the management of Domestic Violence, Hate Crime and Anti-Social behaviour.
- To work with key stakeholders in improving service quality and promoting creative and innovative ways of tackling local problems
- To work closely with the enforcement team, noise team, estate and other police teams and other agencies to take multi-disciplinary action to resolve Anti-Social Behaviour cases
- To prepare and serve legal notices and prepare cases for court
- Work with the communications team to promote positive ASB case outcomes and publicise actions that have resulted in eviction or court proceedings
- Respond to complaints and members' enquiries with regards to all elements of the role with a solution-focused and positive attitude
AN ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR OFFICER MUST HAVE:
- Experience of anti-social behaviour management
- Knowledge of housing law and good practice
- Knowledge of tenancy breach management
- A full UK driving license as the role will driving to sites.
Please note that you must be flexible to work from home as well as in the office.
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'