Are you an Anti-Social Behaviour Officer, seeking their next contract in Bristol?
My client has an immediate opportunity for an experience Anti-Social Behaviour office, to join the Housing Solutions Team on an interim basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for receiving casework referrals from customers, pertners and stakeholders. They will investigate cases of Anti-Social Behaviour, nuisance and harassment occurring within the city of Bristol.
- To receive casework referrals from Case Conference regarding serious anti-social behaviour and harassment.
- To take a proactive approach towards investigating such cases, providing a fully integrated resource for partner officers/agencies. This may require working outside of normal office hours, including some weekend work, for which time off in lieu will be taken, and attendance at court.
- Under the guidance of the Line Manager, work towards raising the public awareness of the Community Confidence Team. This work may include the production of publicity material.
- Provide advice, support and guidance to council staff, members of the public and members of partner organisations involved in nuisance, harassment and anti-social behaviour issues.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of housing, civil and criminal law in relation to hate crime, nuisance and anti-social behaviour.
- To contribute towards developing and improving the service for dealing with nuisance, harassment and anti-social behaviour with a particular focus on witness and victim care.
- To adopt a multi-agency approach to dealing with nuisance and anti-social behaviour, working alongside partnership agencies on individual cases and, in a strategic manner, developing best practice wherever possible.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships.
- Good negotiating and influencing skills.
- Good counselling skills with an empathetic attitude towards customers.
- Ability to use IT systems.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to write and present reports.
- Direct experience of working with community groups.
- Experience of Multi-agency working.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to design and deliver trainoing sesstions to staff and stakeholders.
- Clean driving license.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job