ANPR Field Engineer
We are working with a pioneering leader in the parking management sector, who combine both first class customer service and technical innovation to offer integrated technology solutions for car parking and traffic management.
Field Service Engineers are required to service, maintain and install a range of ANPR and associated equipment our customers’ sites throughout the UK.
- You will provide planned preventative maintenance and breakdown fault-finding and repair, installation and commissioning on a range of electronic and electro-mechanical equipment used in Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) and CCTV systems.
- On-site service repairs / equipment replacement and installation and commissioning of ANPR equipment.
- Pre installation configuration of equipment.
- Contribute to a service minded approach - as a front-line engineer ensure customer concerns and queries are addressed.
- Work on your own initiative and as part of the team to achieve SLA’s.
- Manage and control sufficient vehicle stock levels and complete the required paperwork - time sheets, service reports, installation reports etc.)
- Perform site surveys for repairs or modifications to existing sites.
- To apply you should have experience in a field service or technical role, working with ANPR or CCTV systems. You will have experience of repairing and installing ANPR equipment and any exposure to networked car parking systems / CCTV / Security systems / fare collection systems, barriers, gating, automatic doors / access control would be highly advantageous.
- Ideal, but not essential, you will have a technical qualification, such as City & Guilds 224, 236, NVQ / ONC / OND / HNC or HND or Degree in Electronic / Electrical / Mechanical / IT / Systems Engineering or equivalent.
- Possess Health and Safety qualifications such as IPAF, CSCS
- You should have strong board level electronics fault finding and service skills and good PC hardware knowledge with an understanding of networking, WAN, LAN, WiFi & GPRS/3G/4G
- You could come from the Parking industry e.g. ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) sector, Car Parking Solutions / Traffic sector, Security Systems - CCTV, Access Control, Transportation - Revenue Collection / Ticketing or Biometrics sectors; or perhaps a systems integration / IT / Telecommunications organisation, Private or Public sector who deliver ANPR / security solutions / car parking solutions to the Transportation or NHS or Local Authorities or Retail sectors.
- Proficient in MS office products, primarily PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- You will be a clear communicator with an excellent customer service attitude.
- Be a regular contributor and innovator to the continual improvement of service delivery standards and practices for the customer contract.
- Possess a clean Driving License
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company that values its employees and rewards innovation.
- You will be given full product training and support. Thus this is an ideal opportunity to develop your engineering career within a company that focuses on developing a complete technology solution for their clients.
- You will be working for an award winning, innovative and fast expanding company, who have a loyal and motivated team. The ideal candidate will not be disappointed with the long-term rewards and prospects.
- Customer Service
- technical innovation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'