Hays Healthcare are seeking ANP's to work across West Yorkshire - flexible shift patterns available
Your new company
Hays Healthcare have a lot of work opportunities for Nurse Practitioners on a regular basis across West Yorkshire. We have work available in Out of Hours Care, Walk in Centres and GP Practices. Due to the variety of shift bookings we receive, we are able to offer early shifts, long days and weekend work. Nurses will be able to commit to full-time hours or work on a part-time basis. The length of shifts can vary and we will check your availability and book you in as and when you require.
Your new role
Typical responsibilities include:
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate interventions/treatments for patients with complex needs.
- Proactively identify, diagnose and manage treatment plans for patients at risk of developing a long-term condition (as appropriate)
- Diagnose and manage both acute and chronic conditions, integrating both drug- and non-drug-based treatment methods into a management plan
- Work with patients in order to support compliance with and adherence to prescribed treatments. Provide information and advice on prescribed or over-the-counter medication on medication regimens, side-effects and interactions
- Prioritise health problems and intervene appropriately to assist the patient in complex, urgent or emergency situations, including initiation of effective emergency care
What you'll need to succeed
We require nurses who have a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) registration, as well as a minimum of 6 months NHS experience within the last 2 years.
What you'll get in return
As you will be employed through Hays Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A fast reliable service
- Flexibility of shift bookings
- Free CRB (T&C's apply)
- Free uniform
- A committed team working for you
Once you have registered through Hays and completed your first three shifts we will also give you a £50 bonus. We also offer a referral bonus of £250 for any Nurse Practitioners that are referred to us.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.