Animator / Motion Graphics Designer
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000pa + Benefits
Due to expansion our client seeks an experienced Animator / Motion Graphics Designer to join their team. Working on bespoke projects with B2B clients UK and Globally!
Role: Senior Animator, Motion Graphics Designer. As a Senior animator you will be working across multiple be-spoke projects. Taking the lead from conception through to delivery of animation, video and motion graphic production. Designing, brainstorming, storyboarding initial conceptual ideas from client brief and with wider departments. You will be passionate, with a contemporary eye for design. Experience of mentoring junior animators, designers would be highly desirable. If this is of interest our client would love to see your showreel!
- Proficient using AfterEffects, Animate and Premiere Pro
- And highly advantageous would be skills in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- You will have a keen eye for detail, layout and visual styles and experience of working to brand guidelines
- You will be used to producing high quality work, on time, on spec and within budget.
- A driver of innovation within animation, motion graphics and video
- Using existing design skills to create illustrations and editorial style and typography layouts
Key Words: Senior Animator, Animation, Video, Motion Graphics, Editing, Layouts, Digital, AfterEffects, Animate, Premier Pro, storyboarding, brainstorming, ideas, creative, brand, guidelines, mentoring, leadership,
Employment Agency - Graphein is a UK-based recruitment agency specialising across Design, Creative and Digital disciplines for permanent, freelance and contract opportunities.
- Motion Graphics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job