SAE London or Oxford
£28,000 - £32,000 pro-rata
Varying hours available: from 12 hours per week
Our client is part a group, which is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs, language training, student recruitment and workforce education.
They are looking for an Animation Lecturer where you can be based in either London or Oxford.
The Animation Lecturer Role
They are looking for a knowledgeable and engaging educator to deliver modules as part of our BA/BSc (Hons) Animation degree courses under the guidance of the Programme and Academic Coordinators.
- Facilitating learning through a variety of methods;
- Planning students’ learning experience through lesson plans and deliverable course material;
- Timely marking of assessments, providing useful and on-going feedback to students;
- Engaging in recruitment and outreach events through the year.
Requirements for the Animation Lecturer Role
- Masters degree in a related field, or Hons degree and a PG Cert Education/HEA Membership (en route to a qualification with demonstrable evidence of satisfactory progress), and/or significant industry experience;
- Teaching experience, including the creation of session plans and preparation of materials;
- Experience in Games Design production pipeline and relevant software (Unreal Engine, Maya, Zbrush, Adobe Suite). Highly proficient in texturing modelling (high and low-poly), lighting and camera;
- Specialisms including Unreal Engine, Asset Development, Animation, Texturing, Lighting, Camera, Rendering;
- Concept development, project management and post production skills (Unreal, Adobe Suite);
- Animation techniques; camera, characters and environmental assets;
- Ability to prioritise and manage competing demands;
- Must have rights to live and work in the UK.
- Ability to create and build on industry links;
- Knowledge of production pipelines and game development techniques;
- Experience in using technology, including Virtual Learning Environments;
- Knowledge and basic understanding of the VFX pipeline (Nuke);
- Ability to teach across other disciplines (including common modules and modules from other SAE programmes e.g. Film, Audio, Web etc.).
What we offer
They offer outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is values driven and an equal opportunity employer.
If you feel you are suitable for their Animation Lecturer position, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'