Location: Bristol, Avon
Pay rate: Competitve
Hours: 25.9 hours p/w - Part time
Duration: Supply Cover
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Bristol area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Animal Care Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
The colleges second inspection was completed in October 2017 with the formal report confirming an overall ‘Good’ grade with outstanding features; this being a continuation of the outcomes of the previous inspection in November 2014.
· You will be delivering Animal Care Levels 1 & 2 in an FE setting.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience delivering Animal Care up to Level 3 in a FE setting.
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job