A developer with experience of using Angular.js is sought by our client; a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company.
A talented developer is required to join the Analytics Technology function and will be responsible for using leading edge technologies to design, build and support web based solutions while operating an Agile delivery model. The required candidate will be required to hit the ground running and contribute to developing high quality code to meet the client's complex business requirements.
- Good knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles, including DI and decoupled design
- Ensuring quality through unit testing and mocking frameworks
- Experience of Agile methodologies (one or more of Scrum / Kanban / XP, etc.)
- First-rate communication skills and the ability to apply these to rapid and creative problem solving in a pressurised environment.
- Experience of understanding complex business processes, involving multiple stakeholder groups and perspectives
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, manage priorities and take responsibility for delivering to time and quality requirements
- Salary of £50,000- £60,000 per annum
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Additional flexible benefits and corporate deals
Join us on Twitter or LinkedIn - 33Six Consultancy
- Agile Methodologies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job