Mid-Level Angular Developer | Hybrid | Upwards of £40,000 (DOE)
Avanti Recruitment is partnered with a leading Fintech company based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. Our client is seeking a talented Mid-Level Angular Developer to join their Software Development Team.
We are looking for a skilled Mid-Level Angular Developer with 2 years of commercial experience to contribute to the development and maintenance of our web applications. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the expansion plans of the business, by using their skills and experience to take web applications to the next level.
- Strong knowledge of the Angular framework and its core principles.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and integrating backend services.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- Understanding of C#.
- Experience using Angular D3.
- Salary of upwards of £40,000 per annum (DOE).
- Permanent full-time position (40 Hours working week) - Flexible working patterns.
- Hybrid working environment - 1 Day a week in the office. (Option to go in more if you wish).
- Performance-related bonus.
- Private healthcare & life insurance.
- 20 days holiday (+BH/Birthday/Christmas Break).
If this position is of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'