Job; Angular Developer - Islington & Remote
Established in 2000 this company is a digital consultancy specialising in designing and building creative, eCommerce websites, using robust, powerful and innovative technology.
Your role will be focused on building a variety of web applications using both front and backend coding languages. You will be given a large degree of autonomy and should excel at self-time management. You should have excellent frontend and backend skills. They look for developers who enjoy coding and can evidence working on their own projects to further their knowledge and keep their knowledge up to date (GitHub portfolio, personal tech blog, Stack overflow Badges, online portfolio, etc).
You will have the following skills;
- Angular (7 ideally),
Additionally, any of the following would be highly beneficial;
- Symfony, Laravel or Zend,
- Some experience on Linux would be helpful,
- £’s; basic salary ~£45k + bonus*
- Benefits; after a probationary period, you will have opportunity to work from home up to 3-4 days per week, inclusion to their employee ownership scheme (*forecast to be £5k this year),
- Location; London N1 Highbury and Islington,
- How to get to them; 5 mins walk from Highbury and Islington underground station,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; angular php angular 7 MySQL html html5 CSS css3 full stack open source developer development programming programmer coding coder digital web online website London Islington Highbury remote home home-based Symfony Laravel Zend Linux
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'