Angular Developer 10782
Angular Developer 10782
6 months initial contract
Hybrid - 3 days' work onsite and 2 days WFH
My client is one of the world's leading financial institutions united in their purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. They are dedicated to helping teammates be their best at work and at home. It starts with having a diverse, inclusive workplace where employees are valued for their individual strengths and perspectives. They firmly believe all employees should be treated with respect, live free of discrimination and be able to bring their whole selves to work. This is core to who they are as a company and how they drive responsible growth.
They are looking for a talented senior angular developer to work in the Risk Technology team. The developer should be interested in building cutting edge web applications within one of the most interesting parts of one of the world's largest banks.
* Application development from start to finish.
* Consistent Full Life Cycle projects.
* Some Financials, Long Term assignments, Previous experience designing and developing investment banking applications, most likely in Foreign Exchange, Equities, Fixed Income, Commodities, Prime brokerage-any other niche products.
* May also assume some architecture duties, including the development and maintenance of business and system architectures.
* May conduct complex technology and system assessments. Supports and advises internal clients and technical management.
If you are interested in the role, please apply via the link, OR send me your CV via email:
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy. We put expertise, energy, and enthusiasm into improving everyone's chance of being part of the workplace. We respect and appreciate people of all ethnicities, generations, religious beliefs, sexual orientations, gender identities, and more. We do this by showcasing their talents, skills, and unique experience in an inclusive environment that helps them.
- Building Angular
- Enterprise level Applications
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'