- Perform implementation reviews, troubleshooting and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner's integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Program manage technical aspects of the partner integrations- Min 2 years of hands-on experience in internet products and technologies.
- Solid experience planning for and managing several large-scale, interrelated, complex technical projects and coordinating technical project team members to deliver quality results within the project deadlines.
- Familiar with mobile technologies particularly Android and / or payment app
- Experience in software QA a plus
- Excellent analytical and business skills.
- Fluent in English (another language a plus)
- Experience in Payment industry or retail a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job