Android Developers - Bristol & Wiltshire - c£Negotiable plus benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced mid-senior level Android Developers looking to progress their career within a truly innovative and rapidly growing organisation. There are several exciting projects underway that will be both challenging and rewarding, providing the prospect of working with hardware and connected products (IoT).
- You’ll be responsible for developing engaging and robust digital experiences. The work will be challenging and engaging and will be leading edge.
- Interacting with team including product developers, electronics engineers, embedded software engineers and software developers to ensure solutions are functional, secure and easy to use.
- Software will need to interact with hardware using a range of wireless technologies to help visualise 'big data’ for their customers.
- Your work in scaling solutions to match their growing product range and user base will be key to your success in this role.
- Help to mentor other members of the team and contribute to system architecture and development process.
- A track record in Android app development - Java and Android Studio
- A desire to create class leading UX through your apps
- A user of TDD / BDD development methodologies
- Experience writing automated unit and UI tests (e.g. JUnit, Mockito & Calabash)
- Familiar with Atlassian tools including JIRA, Bitbucket & Bamboo
- Experience with Android build and release tools (e.g. fastlane, Gradle & HockeyApp)
- Experience developing C++ cross platform libraries & NDK would be a bonus
- An evangelist for best practice in design, development, test & Agile development
- Inquisitive by nature, you’ll be enthusiastic about technology and creative and tenacious in your approach to problem solving.
- Your communication skills will lead your engagement with the team and wider tech community.
- You’ll be able to estimate your work and commit to deliveries within an Agile development framework.
- You’ll thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing and delivery focused environment
- Android Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job