As an Android Developer, you will:
- Design and build the next generation of our Android application
- Collaborate cross-platform to define, design and release new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- 2/3 years of demonstrable Java and native Android Development experience
- You will have a minimum of one app published in the Google Play Store
- Android Studio, Android SDK and Google compatibility libraries experience is required
- Experience using databases, ideally Couchbase
- Source control using svn or git
- Maintainable and clean code using Java
- Ability to reason about performance and profiling and justify when to optimise for performance or readability
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent
If you think the Android Developer role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Android Developer role, please email with your CV or call .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job