Our client is seeking experienced Android Developers to join their International agency and work with their Global client base, based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
As a talented Android Developer with a passion for software development, it is essential that you have proven commercial experience with OO (Object Orientated) design and programming skills in Java, and have expertise in Android Studio. You will also be able to demonstrate knowledge with RESTful web services, XML, and JSON data format.
The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail. The goal is to write "clean" and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
• Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
• Collaborate with other members of the development team to set specifications for new applications
• Design creative prototypes according to specifications
• Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
• Perform unit and integration testing before launch
• Conduct functional and non-functional testing
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
• Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
• Proven experience as application developer
• Experience in designing and building applications
• A team player with excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
• Great attention to detail and time-management skills
• Must be able to communicate proficiently in English at Level C1
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job