We're looking for an Android Developer to become part of a new and exciting project in a company that is going places! If you're passionate about technology, have a track record of successful delivery in a lean/agile environment with proven experience of delivering at scale, then you could be one of the Android Developers to make this happen!
Have you got the Android Developer Core skills?
- Native mobile app development skills, Swift for iOS
- Experience of releasing apps through external stores
- RESTful APIs JSON (Webservices)
- Python scripting
- Angular5 or React
- Automated unit and automated functional testing
- TDD or BDD
- Agile / scrum
- Capable and willing to learn new technologies
Optional Android Developer skills:
If you have these skills - fantastic! If not, we'd still like to talk to you, as long as you have the core skills.
- UX and user first design experience
- DAD / SAFe framework experience
The right person:
- You must have a passion for technology and can demonstrate a track record of creating engaging, contemporary apps with proven broad adoption and take-up.
- The successful Android Developer will not be afraid to suggest new ideas and new technologies to the team, they will evangelise, cajole and obsess to make sure that the user interface is the best it can possibly be.
We are setting up a Project Office to deliver a B2C solution for a Customer with millions of end users. The core user interface stack will have a native app (iOS and Android) and a responsive web channel. The Android Developers will be responsible for creating engaging, robustly engineered apps. You will work closely with our server side engineering teams, the UX designers and product owners to deliver a compelling user experience.
We are looking to create a team of developers who will be based in the heart of Manchester in our superb Deansgate premises. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in from the start of what will be an amazing B2C project.
- native mobile app development
- Java on Android
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job