Android Developer - Mobile
My client is a highly collaborative, leading Technology company who are experiencing an exceptional period of growth and are looking for an Android Developer to join their team.
To succeed as an Android Developer you will need to have extensive programming and object-oriented design skills, gained in Java through Android development alongside good theoretical foundations. You'll also have extensive knowledge of the Android environment through developing high-quality apps.
An ability to be able to pick new concepts up quickly and as you understand the fundamentals of computer science, as well as being a specialist in Android, you will be comfortable working on different technologies. You'll be keen to automate repetitive tasks and will be familiar with working with Continuous Integration tools.
- 1st class or 2:1 degree in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- Strong programming and object-oriented design skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the Android SDK and modern development tools such as Android Studio.
- Experience working on published Google Play store apps.
- Pragmatic, but with a keen eye for detail.
- Passion for and understanding of automated testing.
- A fanaticism for clean code!
- An understanding and some experience of Agile software development.
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment.
- A mastery of git!
- Knowledge of iOS or backend Java development.
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Android SDK
- Automated Testing
- Google Play
- Android Studios
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"