Android Developer Contract
Job Title: Android Developer (Contract)
Rate: £370-£400 perday
Our client is an early stage start up that in Cambridge that designs and manufactures products looking to revolutionise the medical industry. They are now seeking an Android Software Developer with the passion and ability to drive the development of Cloud connected IoT instruments to build cutting-edge products. The developer our client is looking for will have strong team working skills and will play a leading role in an exciting project.
This role will be responsible for developing code for controlling the Company's Cloud connected instruments. This will include:
- Implementing and maintaining Android software
- Interfacing with a small team of engineers and scientists to respond to rapid prototype development
- Developing and improving our current software to support new features and improve the overall reliability
- Attending and actively participating in group and project meetings
- Communicating the strengths and weaknesses of the Company's product line from a software perspective
- Android App development experience in Java using Android Studio
- TDD or Software testing experience
- Experience using data interchange formats such as JSON or XML
- Experience of commercial off the shelf generic software product development
Interested candidates should submit the CV they wish to be considered as soon as possible as interviews are already being arranged.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'