Android Developer - Android Studio, Java, Agile - Birmingham - Salary DOE + Benefits including flexible working hours and BUPA Health care
An experienced and passionate Android Developer (Android, Java, AndroidStudio, Agile) is required for a market leading public sector software solutions provider based on the outskirts of Birmingham. As the Android Developer (Android, Java, AndroidStudio, Agile) it is essential that you have a strong understanding of software development lifecycle as well as a high level of technical ability in Native App Development using either Objective-C or Swift. It is also essential that you are able to maintain high levels of confidentiality and professional conduct and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Within your role as Android Developer (Android, Java, AndroidStudio, Agile) you will develop software solutions that achieve customer requirements/stories and deliver a high standard of software quality with minimal defects/bugs. It is also expected that you will keep up to date on emerging technology and provide suggestions/recommendations on improvements whilst striving for continuous improvement through adhering to Development Best Practice.
- A minimum of 2 years commercial experience within Native Android.
- Strong knowledge of Android using Java and Android Studio or Kotlin.
- CoreData experience
- Evidence of Apps published on Google Play Store
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of the Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
An award winning, market leading solutions provider with ambitious growth plans to bring together a range of complimentary IT Infrastructure and software applications that will deliver improved customer service, cost reductions and drive efficiencies for customers across the UK.
With excellent personal progression and growth potential as well as a generous starting salary you will also achieve a generous and impressive benefits package including BUPA Health care, Flexible working hours, Ad Hoc Remote working and 33 days holiday plus much more.
Mobile App Developer - Android Studio, Java, Agile - Birmingham - Salary DOE + Benefits including flexible working hours and BUPA Health care
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job