Location: Bristol / Remote Working
Our client is a data-led communications agency with global production reach and they create new value at every step of the journey for some of the world’s biggest brands.
The Data & Digital Services team focuses on solving business problems through the use of digital technology, data and insights. This multidisciplinary team delivers value through building analytics products that scale for clients and partners.
The Analytics Manager will take the charge on scoping, delivering analytical solutions that help solve clients problems. The company see this role as a key enabler for helping the team deliver better quality solutions for their clients
The Analytics Manager will play a hands on role to ensure the company are meeting client delivery expectations. The role will interface with many areas of the business including marketing, client services, production and print management, planning, creative and technology, as well as building relationships with clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, agile and fast paced agency, where data is at the heart of its proposition.
The Analytics Manager will be responsible for ensuring the team have what they need to deliver quality analytics and data science solutions for clients. The ideal candidate will be adept at problem solving and defining solutions through working with clients and internal teams. The analytics manger will be confident presenting solutions to technical and non technical audiences. The right candidate will be familiar with using data mining and science techniques to analyse large, structured and unstructured data sets to find patterns and insights that will help improve business performance. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Work closely with client managers and relevant stakeholders to deliver insightful analysis to clients
- Ideate, define and present solutions to clients and internal stakeholders
- Manage the agile analytics process, including sprints, planning and unblocking issues
- Track and resolve risks, issues, and action items throughout project lifecycle
- Problem-solve with product and client teams, advise on how to leverage data science across the company and for clients
- Ensuring quality and accuracy of analytics deliverables
- Help guide the development of our internal analytics and data science products.
- Develop technical and commercial solutions, frameworks and methodologies to solve key business problems and challenges
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Identify opportunities to improve the development and deployment of analytics and machine learning models
- Producing specifications and client facing documentation for non technical audiences
- Interpret marketing performance data and create actionable recommendations
- Work alongside out BI and engineering team to facilitate the automation of CRM reporting
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience managing analytical projects, from conception and ideation, through to delivery and presentation
- Knowledge of commonly used data science and analytics platforms, such as AWS Sagemaker, Data Bricks etc
- Familiar with common data science and analytical frameworks and techniques
- Previous experience of using one or more programming languages, R, Python, Scala, Java and SQL.
- Experience managing the end to end analytics and machine learning lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to present complex or highly technical issues in simple and easy-to-understand formats, for technical and nontechnical audiences
- A good understanding of agile product development and software development lifecycle
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.
The company are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify them so that they can make the appropriate arrangements.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'