£40,000 - 50,000
A digital analytics consultancy is looking to grow its team, it needs creative thinkers and problem solvers to help manage the workload and take on strategic decisions. If you are mad about Google Analytics and want to be part of a fun, hardworking agency then this role could be for you.
An independent consultancy that prides itself in its culture, development and growth. As Google Analytics specialists this consultancy works with big brands to provide high quality dashboards and analytics and works with clients to achieve creative solutions to digital problems. If you have a keen eye for detail and love to work with new and interesting data you will fit in well here.
As the analytics manager, you will be working directly with clients to set KPI's and use your analytics expertise to achieve these. More specifically you will have to:
- Use Google Analytics and other tools such as BigQuery to analyse data from a variety of campaigns and draw out detailed insights to provide clients with more successful ways of increasing their ROI.
- Be able to balance business objectives and technical analytics, forming actionable roadmaps for the team to use.
- Confidently work with clients to convey hard tech projects in ways all clients can understand, being the expert they need to develop their digital product.
- Use GTM to debug and tag digital marketing campaigns.
- Experienced user of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager when analysing and tagging web and mobile platforms.
- Previous experience working with clients using visualisation software to show insights and detailed suggestions for how to increase clients ROI.
- Experience breaking down big data and using tools such as BigQuery to extract the information you need from it.
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude towards data and analytics, enjoy working with data and using fun creative solutions to benefit digital campaigns.
£40,000 - 50,000 annual salary, remote working optional, fun and creative workplace.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Gerard Matthews via the apply link on this page.
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Stack
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'