Analytics and data is one of our major areas planned for future investment and focus and so we are looking to hire experienced and 'can do attitude’ data professionals to help us on our journey to become a truly data centric business.
As the Analytics Manager, you will build strong stakeholder relationships while managing and developing advanced analytical solutions. You will be responsible for delivering robust, industrialised reporting, analytical insights and BI/MI related projects. You need to be passionate about analytics, a highly motivated, energetic self-starter as well as being excited about the opportunity to help the business make smarter decisions in a timely manner.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Leadership & Collaboration working across all areas of the business to identify and help implement improvements
- Develop & implement reporting mechanisms as required to make faster, better business decisions e.g. reports, dashboards. Standardising and productionising reporting wherever possible.
- Optimisation & Experimentation: Drive continual optimisation within our marketing models, testing strategies and conversion funnels.
- Thought leadership - Provide actionable insight and guidance from all reporting and analytics and drive through change to improve business performance.
- Modelling: Build and implement advanced predictive models within the business, e.g. media buying, recommendation engines, churn models and behavioural segmentation
Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fully fluent in core analytics tools e.g. Excel, GoogleAnalytics
- Excellent SQL skills
- Ability to code in Python and R would be advantageous
- Expertise in reporting & analytics e.g. building dashboards and translating data insights into commercial insights
- Proven track record deriving insights, recommendations and driving actions into the business
- Ability to operating in both structured & unstructured data environments - including integration of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources
- Multi-channel experience - familiar working with on and offline conversion paths
- Experience building forecasts for volume, commercial or investment - including opportunity assessment / business casing
- Proven track record designing and executing structure test & learn programmes
- Experience in DM modelling / customer targeting
Neilson in a nutshell
Neilson Financial Services provides the UK markets with innovative, customer-focused, life insurance products. With our comprehensive, affordable policies, we make a difference to people’s lives by giving them certainty about caring for others: we are there for them when they can’t be there for their loved ones. We have built a significant customer base through a combination of product innovation, tightly managed acquisition marketing and a highly effective in-house call centre operation.
- Business Analyst
- Data Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job