My client, a global powerhouse within the online travel industry, is looking for an Analytics Manager to join their team in London on an initial 6 month contract.
As a member of the Analytics and Revenue Management team you will be delivering decision support to the corporate leadership and internal customers throughout the company worldwide. They tackle complex business problems by converting raw data into meaningful and actionable business insights. In addition, their analysts manage the communication and relationships with internal customers across the company. They are an award winning team of analysts determined to push the boundaries of analytics and embrace new technologies. They challenge themselves to use analytics to regularly produce $1m ideas and ensure the business implements them. The team is essential to the company's mission of becoming the world's most intelligent travel marketplace.
- Analyze the incrementality of various coupon campaigns
- Optimize targeting of merchandising programs
- Contribute to increased customer loyalty
- Identify the data elements required to conduct the analysis
- Pull relevant data from various data sources (Hadoop, Teradata, OLAP cubes, etc.)
- Investigate site performance from a Product, Marketing, and Customer perspective
- Develop analytical models to estimate the impact of different business scenarios
- Interact directly with multiple teams across the organization
- Bachelor of Science (Math, Statistics, Analytics, Computer Science, etc.) is required
- Advanced knowledge of SQL is required (hands on, recent experience)
- Expert proficiency in MS Excel is required
- Experience converting raw data into actionable insights
- Background in Statistical Modeling / Analysis
- Comfortable in verbal and written communications
- Critical Thinker - ability to question the convention and consider multiple scenarios
- Web analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) experience is 'nice-to-have'
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job