Data and Insight is rapidly becoming the nucleus of our business which makes this an exciting time to join us! We are investing heavily in the application of data and Customer Decisioning technology at a Global level, meaning for the first time analytics will be driving our customer strategy and market-leading personalised customer experiences consistently across source markets and channels.
Working within our UK Customer Analytics team you will have a matrix responsibility which puts you at the heart of our transformation. You will be responsible for managing a team providing UK CRM insights and implementing advanced modelling to drive key strategic and investment decisions across the business. As we progress in both Cloud technology and automated decisioning using our wealth of customer data, the successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to take a leading role on a programme with the potential to revolutionise our business. Alongside this there is also an emphasis on using analytics to enable business change and realising benefit so excellent communication and influencing skills will be necessary to bring multiple and varied stakeholders on the journey.
TUI believes that work is something you do, not somewhere you go. We believe in offering as much flexibility to the individual on whether they work from an office or elsewhere. Of course there may be occasions when we will need you in the office for business reasons, but wherever reasonable we allow you to make the choice. From the basics that all colleagues will either be present in the same room in a meeting or present individually on camera on Teams we want our ways of working to be inclusive.
Please note the closing date for applications is : Sunday 17th October.
ABOUT THE ROLE
UK CRM Analytics
- Take accountability for developing and owning the strategy for CRM Analytics and Modelling within the UK, specifically how we can use customer data to drive decisions within CRM
- Ensuring timely, insightful performance evaluation is produced for UK CRM activity, you will drive future investment, strategic and development decisions
- Proactively identify strategic opportunities for business improvement and follow through to implementation by producing relevant business cases and effectively engaging with stakeholders at all levels to ensure success
- Lead a matrix team of c.6 analysts and data scientists all based in the UK with split responsibilities across UK and Global responsibilities including CRM/CX analytics and Data Science; ensuring that they have clear direction, prioritisation and personal development plans
- Develop the team into established business partners who communicate in a way that demands action from stakeholders across the business
- Taking ownership of the UK data and analytics requirements for our project transitioning from local to global Customer Data warehouse; you will work closely with the project teams to ensure requirements are captured and delivered in a way that enables an efficient transition and give regular project updates in the board level steering committee
- Be the business lead for future transitions of other source market analytics teams onto the Global platform, attending steering committees and ensuring effective onboarding and BAU processes are in place and well communicated
- Work with analytics managers from other business teams and Group source markets to ensure consistent standards are agreed across the whole group (may require some European travel)
- Proven track record in similar roles
- Ability to work and collaborate as part of a cross-functional team to deliver successful outcomes
- Ideally experience of working in a complex international organisation with a wide variety of stakeholders up to Board level
- Experience of using insight to tell compelling, customer-led stories that drive strategic decisions and demand change within the business
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills coupled with sound commercial awareness
- Experience using models and segmentations in personalisation / decisioning, ideally across multiple channels
- Educated to a degree standard, ideally in a mathematical, economic or scientific related discipline
- Desirable – exposure to analysing large data volumes using such tools as SQL, SAS, SPSS
- Desirable – exposure to Tableau, Alteryx, Snowflake, Python or other analytics tools
- Desirable – capable and experienced in techniques to deduce from a data set the influences from different attributes e.g. multiple regression, multivariate analysis of variance, discriminant analysis
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'